Introducing Me, Myself and I :D

          Hello :D my name is Al-Rajhi Sangcopan and welcome to my first blog xD, I am 16 yrs. old, I was born in the year 2001 and I am a Senior High school student, I was born here in Riyadh KSA, 8th child from the thirteen children of my father, I don't want to share too much about myself here xD, only shared to close friends =), I have a big family and I like browsing the facebook but not a big fan of chatting xD, I like watching videos that are interesting or educational for me, especially videos that are related to gaming (not all games though), science (a bit), digital art or artworks that are interesting for me, I'm interested in dancing (a bit) and my hobbies are drawing photorealistic art, but these days I'm not very active, but if I do draw these days, I try to involve the human anatomy, different movements, different perspectives and little bit on the facial structure cause I'm kind of interested in animation but I can't do that a lot because of school works and exhaustion :'(, one of my dreams is to help my father in supporting my siblings at school after I graduate and find a job because it's his dream to see all of his children become successful :), I'm not very sure of what I will take after college yet but my father wants me to take I.T and I like it but not confident with my skills in it yet but we'll see in the future because there's still a lot of room for me to improve =D, kind of interested in taking medicine but it's not being taught in school so hihi idk and maybe digital art or animation if I improve in it, and that's it for Introducing Me, Myself and I ;).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etech Lesson 12 Summary

Etech Lesson 7-8 Summary

ETech Lesson 6 Summary